It’s lab time. I need to do a little review of some AD tasks that I haven’t done in a while. Its too bad when you don’t get to do these tasks regularly. The knowledge begins to fade after a while.
- How To Create a Child Domain in Active Directory and Delegate the DNS Namespace to the Child Domain
- Install the Active Directory Schema snap-in
- Step-by-Step Guide to Using Active Directory Schema and Display Specifiers
- Active Directory Replication over Firewalls
- Best Practices for Delegating Active Directory Administration