A short list of some things you can do with wireless on a linux box. Have fun.
Determine Modes your NIC is capable of.
Passive Scan (Should not generate any frames)
- -0 means deauthentication
- 1 is the number of deauths to send (you can send multiple if you wish); 0 means send them continuously
- -a 00:14:6C:7E:40:80 is the MAC address of the access point
- -c 00:0F:B5:34:30:30 is the MAC address of the client to deauthenticate; if this is omitted then all clients are deauthenticated
- ath0 is the interface name
Deauthorization with **MDK3*
Broadcast Network Names with MDK3
- b - beacon flood mode
- c - channel
- f - text file with ssid names
Everything you need to run a beacon flood in one script.