One of my biggest and most important tasks lately is figuring out how to secure user information within Active Directory without breaking anything and everything that will use AD.
Here are some resources that I’ve been reviewing while working on the design.
- Centralized Management
- Use Manual Steps to Set Active Directory to List Object Mode
- Isolate Organization Information in Active Directory
- Hiding Data in Active Directory
- Hiding Active Directory Objects and Attributes
- Hiding Data in Active Directory, Part 3: Enabling List Object Mode in a Forest